Craft and Technology Department comprises of Design and Technology, Food and Nutrition & Arts Departments. We aim to provide training for students to acquire the knowledge and skills which will benefit them in life so as to become creative, caring and family-loving persons who enjoy the beauty of life.
|Ms Pham Hai Yen||HOD Craft & Technology||pham_hai_yenmoe.edu.sg|
|Ms Juraidah Tatjuddin||SH Art (Internal)||juraidah_tatjuddinmoe.edu.sg|
|Ms Mary Jennifer Lai||Art Teacher||mary_jennifer_laimoe.edu.sg|
|Ms Joanna George||Art Teacher||joanna_georgemoe.edu.sg|
|Ms Farah Dilla Sulaiman||Allied Educator||farah_dilla_sulaimanmoe.edu.sg|
|Ms Siti Arnie Mohd Affandi||F&N Coordinator||siti_arnie_mohd_affandimoe.edu.sg|
|Mr Yap Heong Teck||D&T Teacher||yap_heong_teckmoe.edu.sg|
|Mr Tay Liang Hoe||D&T Coordinator||tay_liang_hoemoe.edu.sg|
|Ms Chen Pei Lien||D&T Teacher||chen_pei_lienmoe.edu.sg|
|Mr Rohim Saat||D&T Instructor||rohim_saatmoe.edu.sg|
|Mr Tan Eng Khwan||D&T instructor||tan_eng_khwanmoe.edu.sg|
|Ms Ng Mei Ferng||F&N Teacher||ng_mei_ferngmoe.edu.sg|
Printmaking Workshop for Secondary 3NA Art students
Joint-programme with WOW ART Pte Ltd during the period of March to May 2010.
The Art of Animation workshop at Ngee Ann Polytechnic for Secondary 3NA Art students in May as part of the school’s Advanced Elective Modules.
Advanced Elective Module – Batik Painting Workshop for Sec 4NA, May 2012
Cluster West Zone 2 Art Exhibition "Journey" by Dunearn Sec held at Jurong Regional Library, Mar 2012
SYF Competition, Mar 2012
Digital Art Programme
Design & Technology
- Design: A simple thought process’ talk at Nanyang Polytechnic by Mr Chris Lee – Founder & Creative director of Asylum Creative for Secondary 5NA D&T students on 2nd March.
- ‘Electronic Product Design’ workshop at Ngee Ann Polytechnic for Secondary 3 Express & NA D&T students in March as part of the school’s Advanced Elective Modules.
- Design Enrichment course conducted by Design Rete for Secondary 3 Express, NA & NT students taking D&T during Term 3 of 2010
- Advanced Elective Modules with Polytechnics for Sec 3s – Creative Modelling & Design Communication), Mar 2012
Cross Disciplinary Project between D&T, F&N and ART
- Café opening by the Secondary 2NA & NT to exhibit students’ work during the post exam activity in October 2010
Food & Nutrition / Home Economics
Problem-based learning (PBL) conducted for Secondary 2 Express in 2011 as a form of interactive teaching tool in exploring students’ ability as a confident, self-directed learner thus being able to take charge of their own learning.
Advanced Elective Modules with Polytechnics for Sec 3s – Food Biotechnology in Health and Nutrition, Sep 2012
Problem Based Learning Programme for Lower Sec